Travel Assistance, Evacuation & Repatriation
Global Emergency Services (GES)
Have some peace of mind while traveling. We’ve heard great stories about GES saving the day for students who are studying or traveling in other states or other countries. When you’re at least 100 miles from home and you’re sick or hurt, GES steps in with immediate assistance and evacuation benefits. They can even help you get home if you need to be medically evacuated.
Some benefits of this service include:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Dispatch of Doctors/Specialists
- Medical Repatriation
- Transportation after Stabilization
- Transportation to Join a Hospital Insured Person
- Return of Minor Children
- Repatriation of Remains
- May also include additional assistance services to support your medical needs, including worldwide medical referrals and medication/vaccine transfers.
- Contact information is on the back of your SR ID card or in My Account
For more information on Global Emergency Services, please review the Assistance and Evacuation Benefits section in your Brochure-Certificate.