Mental Healthcare Support Through HealthiestYou
With over 39% of college students reporting significant depression, mental health support has never been more important. That’s why we’ve partnered with HealthiestYou by Teledoc—to ensure you get the mental healthcare you need to stay on track and tackle whatever challenges you’re facing.
Through our HealthiestYou Behavioral Health program, you’ll receive:
- Access to Mental Health Specialists: get ongoing, confidential access to behavioral healthcare and medically necessary prescriptions. Wherever you are, you can talk to a psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor, clinical social worker, or therapist through video or phone.
- Mobile Support: receive access to doctors, therapists, and counselors by web or the HealthiestYou mobile app.
- Member-Counselor Matching: when you sign up, an intake questionnaire will match you with an appropriate counselor, so you can always speak to someone well-suited to your situation. You can also choose your provider based on licensure, specialty, gender, or language by reviewing the provider’s bio and the information on their linked website.
- Flexible Scheduling: HealthiestYou telemental health services are available seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., based on your local time.
- Interpretation Services: if you need an interpreter, your provider can connect you to one through Language Line Solutions, which supports more than 200 languages.
- International Support: access to licensed mental healthcare professionals is available wherever you’re located, even if traveling internationally.
What issues can HealthiestYou help me with?
While there are a variety of topics HealthiestYou can assist with, some of the most common include:
- Substance Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Therapy
- Women’s Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Pharmacology-Medication Management
- Psychotic Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Stress Management
- Home Sickness
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
How much do telemental health services cost?
All services are free to students covered under the UHSCR student health insurance plan. Non-UHCSR insured students will need to pay a small fee (noted below) to utilize the services.
|UHCSR Student||Non-UHCSR Student|
|Psychiatrist||$0||$200 for first visit
$95 for ongoing visits
Can I continue treatment through HealthiestYou with the same provider I used under BetterHelp?
While there is some network overlap between BetterHelp and HealthiestYou, you should check through the HealthiestYou app to make sure your doctor is still considered in-network.
Where can I find more information about HealthiestYou telemental health services?
You can find more information by logging into your My Account or calling 855-870-5858.