Student Assistance Program
Welcome to the Student Assistance Center! Your comprehensive Student Assistance benefit supports you and your eligible dependents with a wide range of issues—all at no cost to you. Our experts can offer trusted advice 24/7 and assist with balancing school and personal responsibilities. We look forward to serving you!
College life is exciting but it can also be stressful if you are balancing class with personal responsibilities. In addition, you may be facing more serious issues like family matters, depression, or substance abuse that you can’t handle by yourself. Don’t let problems keep you from enjoying college and preparing for the future. Get the help you need today!
Health Advocate will provide you with the right tools to help you through some of life’s toughest challenges. Students can call Health Advocate’s toll-free number for confidential, short-term professional assistance, focusing on coping skills for a full range of emotional, family, and other personal issues.
A Licensed Professional Counselor will…
- Provide confidential, short-term, telephonic counseling.
- Offer referrals for long-term counseling or specialized care, as needed.
- Address stress, depression, family issues, substance abuse and more.
- Provide assistance with budgeting and other financial concerns.
- Research child care and eldercare resources.
- Be available via telephone 24/7 in a crisis.
Call anytime 24/7 1-866-799-2670.
REMEMBER: Call 911 or go to the ER in an emergency.