Enroll Now - Health Insurance
Welcome to the Student & Dependent Enrollment Center! Here you will find all the necessary tools to enroll in your school sponsored policy.
We suggest you review the brochure for your rates, effective dates and optional coverages before starting the enrollment process. The plan’s benefits can be found in the brochure within the Schedule of Benefits section with the exclusions towards the back.
2020-2021 Enrollment Information
View your school’s CERTIFICATE
- Hard Waiver Student Eligibility
- Hard Waiver Student Enrollment Instructions
- Dependent Enrollment Instructions
- Open Enrollment Periods
- Qualifying Life Event
- All undergraduate students who are registered for 1.5 or more credit hours
Are automatically enrolled in this Insurance Plan at registration, and the premium for coverage will be added to their tuition bill, unless proof of comparable coverage is furnished.
Students must actively attend classes for at least the first 31 days after the date for which coverage is purchased. Home study, correspondence and online courses do not fulfill the Eligibility requirements that the student actively attend classes.
Begin the enrollment process by following the instructions below.
- ANNUAL Enrollment Deadline: 9/23/20
- SPRING/SUMMER Enrollment Deadline: 2/19/21 (for new incoming students)
Please click on the Enroll Now button below and follow the directions.
Once you have completed the enrollment, an email will automatically be sent to the email address you provided notifying you of the enrollment. You can then go to www.firststudent.com, click on My Account and Click on Create your My Account. You will need to create the My Account, to download your ID card.
Eligible students who do enroll may also insure their dependents. Please see the certificate for dependent eligibility. Please see the Enrollment Instructions below.
- Annual Deadline Date –9/23/20
- Spring/Summer Deadline Date –2/19/21 (For dependents of new incoming students)
To enroll by mail-download an enrollment form and submit by mail using a check or money order. The mailing address is listed on the back of the Enrollment Forms.
Enroll by Mail: download the enrollment form and submit by mail, with a check or money order. The mailing address is listed on the back of the Enrollment Form.
If you are a student in the Fall semester and eligible to purchase coverage and you choose not to enroll yourself, and your dependents, before the Annual Enrollment Deadline of *September 23, 2020, you will not be eligible to enroll again until the start of the next Fall Semester unless you experience a “Qualifying Life Event” during the year.
*For new students in the Spring semester, your open enrollment deadline is February 19, 2021.
Students who did not enroll themselves during the open enrollment period may be able to enroll in the policy if they experience a Qualifying Life Event.
Qualifying Life Events include:
- Acquiring a new family member
- Marriage/Civil Union
- Loss or change of Job
- Expiration of Benefits
- If you meet the requirements for a Qualifying Life Event, you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of qualifying life event/proof of involuntary loss of coverage
- Enrollment Form
- All documents and payment must be received within 30 days of the qualifying life event. After 30 days, the student or will no longer be eligible to enroll in the plan, until fall of the following school year.
Please Contact Us for cost and enrollment information as a Qualifying Life Event.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call 800-505-4160 or CONTACT US
We are always happy to help in any way.