Call a Nurse
Welcome to the NurseLine / Student Assistance Center! Your comprehensive NurseLine / Student Assistance benefit supports you and your eligible dependents with a wide range of issues—all at no cost to you. Our experts can offer trusted advice 24/7 and assist with balancing school and personal responsibilities. We look forward to serving you!
Health questions and issues can come up anytime. With NurseLine, you and your family have unlimited access to a Registered Nurse day or night. You can rest easy knowing there’s somewhere to turn for trusted advice when you need it most.
- Offer self-care information for non-urgent health issues.
- Direct you to the appropriate care for immediate attention.
- Explain health conditions and treatments.
- Answer questions about symptoms or medications.
- Recommend how to treat a fever in the middle of the night.
- Tell you if your symptoms mean you have the flu.
- Advise how to ease common problems like a sore shoulder.
- Inform you of side effects of your medications.
Student Assistance Program
College life is exciting but it can also be stressful if you are balancing class with personal responsibilities. In addition, you may be facing more serious issues like family matters, depression, or substance abuse that you can’t handle by yourself. Don’t let problems keep you from enjoying college and preparing for the future. Get the help you need today!
- Provide confidential, short-term, telephonic counseling.
- Offer referrals for long-term counseling or specialized care, as needed.
- Address stress, depression, family issues, substance abuse and more.
- Provide assistance with budgeting and other financial concerns.
- Research child care and eldercare resources.
- Be available via telephone 24/7 in a crisis.